Sunday 18 August 2013

Caution to the wind

Being a keen amateur philosopher and psychologist, you know- aka pompous, opinionated and pigheaded of course I know I can do this... So where to start - well its the latter part of 2013 and there is only one true way to start - GOOGLE!! 

Im not entirely sure how many hours I'v dedicates to scouring the web for information on all things shiny.. Some strange sites out there, but don't be scared if you want to partake in a similar journey its positively enlightening... So laptop almost permanently embedded into my irises the idd is beginning to take over, devil on the shoulder just saying "reach out" and it will happen...   

So with a plate full of trepidation and a side of abandonment I peel through cupolas horror storeys and tales of woe that would give most old sea chanties a run for their bucks. How the hell do you find a suitable vendor?? Its not like checking out the local sheepskin clad wiseboy down the road - its more akin to adorning my Tom Sellick tash and jumping the Ferrari, only woefully minus the Ferrari...

My way forward was to discount the blaggers, wise boys and companies/people with dodgy reviews - Its more about a connection, a commonality, a truth and ultimately a trust... (I'll let you know how that works out for us)!

We eventually found Ellie and Philip of www.http://eurostreamcaravans.com... They seem the mutts nuts...

So many conversations later and many £ sent overseas we have the pics of our keenly awaited Clipper..

Our Tin Can!


   



No comments:

Post a Comment